Thursday, April 23, 2009

Chat box action on Dating Sites

I was pretty disappointed to find out that some of the dating sites are going to stop using live chat functions... Hey!

I'm a master with this tool... pretty much if a girl agrees to open up a chat window with me... i get her number about 60% of the time. I can almost get her to ask me to contact her again although I occasionally lose women due to the assertive/jerk way I create my profile. Although that method loses me women here and there... it also up'ed my success rate significantly.

Man, I could get on there and just click open boxes on ten women and wait for one to answer and then go to work on her - flirting, attracting and then dating - at 3 - 6 days from that point. You can see at Tips for Flirting.

Now they're all gone. Back to email. It has a much higher success rate but it isn't nearly as fun as the chat function. In fact... email is just too easy. I don't make any of the mistakes that guys usually make...although they think they are helping themselves, they are in fact lowering the attraction of the women they are emailing... and they don't even know it!

I give a lot of free dating, flirting and seduction advice on my site so check it out if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment