Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My ex-wife just called... Part 1

A few months ago my ex-wife's neighbor who she goes to church with was down in the dumps about breaking up with his fiance. She found him boring and even though she loved him she was not in love with him. Ouch!

At the time I was only charging $200 for one on one services but this guy didn't have a job... he lost it because he kept leaving work (who does that?) to go home and argue with his wife (she worked the opposite hours (hmmm, accident?)) I wonder how that conversation went...

him: Um, Bob, I'm going home.
bob: Why? (curious like a manager should be)
him: My girl is really raking me over the coals.
bob: ?

Hahahahahaha.

My Ex watches his (something wrong with her but I can't remember what) child and so every time he goes over to pick up the child - he gives her an earful about how sad/bored/pathetic/lonely he is.

She asks me to help him... I say, "Get the $200 and you can keep half." She replies that he doesn't want to pay. He thinks it isn't worth it. I ask her what kind of car he drives... she says.. an SUV, I don't know what kind. I say... is it nice?

Yes.

So, it's like a 3-5 hundred dollar payment per month... Does he have cable, I ask? She doesn't know... I tell her to ask him these questions, then when he replies... close with... but you won't pay $200 for something that will keep you happy for the rest of your life? That's 50 cents a month for 20 years.. or whatever. You get the idea.

The guy doesn't believe her.

I say fine. I drop it.

Couple weeks later she tells me... he keeps bothering me. Please, teach him.

No. (I teach how to control women - that means Ex-wives too!)

Couple weeks later...the same. She goes on, "He says teach him first... if it works then he'll pay $300."

I know how this goes... I teach it... then they say they've known that stuff all along they just weren't doing it... and then they question if it's worth $200 ($300 in this case) I respond with... so how come you didn't have any girls? They respond with... blah, blah, blah... (who cares)

So I say no.

Finally he agrees to cough it up... but he wants to know where I live... I say "no". My Ex says... you know where I live... Geez!!!!

He coughs it up.

I give him the about 4 hours the first day. We practice a bit. I have to go. He gets himself pumped up with it... repeats that most of it is common sense (it isn't... for every 100 guys... 99 of them have never and will never do what I teach without outside help)

But he's pretty excited... keeps repeating that it seems pretty easy...
_______________________________________________________________
Stay tuned for PART 2... and find out what happened...

No comments:

Post a Comment