Thursday, May 14, 2009

Meeting with a model...

But not that kind of meeting. An old friend of mine that I needed help from. We've talked about my ideas a couple times and she diggs them enough that she has told friends with troubled relationships about me. I'm trying to get her to partner with me because she gives me immediate social proof with all potential clients.

I detailed my plan to go from helping single people to helping many at once. She thought it could work and liked the idea of being my partner.

In order to really be successful at this I'll have to put in some work... but i'm willing. I'd like to be the guy that helps people be happy. I've found that I like hanging out with happy people much, much, much more than miserable people... go figure.

Stay tuned as I try to buck the system and become an actual and real expert speaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment